We try to usually take between 100 and 400 images along with a quick review during the studio session as we go along.
We understand there are many other Liverpool Photographers out there offering a professional portraits. Many of them fantastic at what they do, each offering beautiful images to their clients.
Here are a couple of reasons why we may be worth considering when looking at Leon Britton Photography to provide your portrait:
- Our spacious studio / shooting space is located within the Secret Warehouse, Liverpool L20. Full of character and great for location shots not only in our studio but also around the warehouse.
- There's plenty of 'free' street parking available nearby.
- Local transport links and the nearest train station (Bank Hall) are only several minutes walk away.
- For each portrait session we set up a minimum of five different indoor background options, at the same time.
- Multiple and mobile lighting options in our studio mean we can go from scene to scene with no delay.
- Our changing room is well lit and adjacent to the studio allowing quick and easy costume changes if you require them.
- The Studio shooting area is covered by CCTV allowing peace of mind at all times for all parties at the session.
- Due to Covid-19 in line with the current guidelines we have in place all required policies and procedures for compliance.
Our aim is to provide you with a selection of top quality beautiful portraits that will give you cherished memories for years to come. We aim to help you, capture the emotion, set the mood and some fun along the way. Your portrait neds to look like you, maybe several versions of you...
As mentioned before we take plenty of shot, quite possibly more than enough, and we check them as we go along, to make sure you are happy.
We frequently work on location across the northwest, often travelling between Liverpool, Manchester, Warrington and Cheshire. Visits to our studio at The Secret Warehouse are therefore strictly by appointment only.